The archery team is open to all middle school and high school students. All equipment will be supplied by the school but you may bring your own bow as long as it is a Matthews Genesis Original bow.
Tryouts will be held after school during the week of September 11th. Tryouts will start at 3 pm and run until 6 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Each archer will be required to shoot three qualifying scores, with only one qualifying score allowed per day. Therefore, archers must shoot on three (3) of the five (5) days of that week.
- Archers will not be allowed to shoot a practice round prior to shooting their qualifying score.
- The three qualifying scores will be averaged and the top 30 HS scores will make up the HS Varsity Fall Team and top 30 MS scores will make up the MS Varsity Fall Team.
- Any archer that does not make the Varsity team will be placed on the JV Team.
- Any archer that does not tryout and wants to join the team will be placed on the JV team.
Any archer that DID NOT shoot in a NASP program last year will be required to attend the New Archer Orientation and Training during the week of Sept. 4th.